Today we’re going to look at areas and venues specifically for live music. Most live music is based in the following areas: Bell town, Downtown, Pioneer Square and Seattle Centre or in city areas, such as South Lake Union, Capitol Hill, Ballard, East Lake, the University District, Columbia City and Greenlake. You will find many of infamous venues and hot spots in these areas such as Hard Rock, Highline, The Nectar Lounge and many others.
If you’re looking for venues with regular music calendars, check out our list below:
- The premiere dance centre – A great place for potential musicians and children to go and learn about music arts and acts.
- The Showbox – This is a great nightspot in town and is becoming one of the leading spots for concerts and live music. With a great ether and new ability, it is a must for anyone fresh in town or anyone visiting.
- Neumos – This place is large for a local place, lots of seating. It has a good atmosphere, the bartenders are friendly and the price of drinks is reasonable. There are screens upstairs, the superior sound is ideal and the lighting delivers a feeling of grandeur. This venue truly puts on a good show. All variations of music are played here.
- The Paramount theatre – The Paramount is such a stunning venue, filled with history and lots of complex detailing throughout the theatre. They always entice the best acts, with a wide range of diversity. From Aladdin to Sam Smith, you will find a long list of events, look at the website to see their calendar and events
- Foundation Nightclub – With its endless list of top DJ’s this is a must for the fresher music lovers. With its trendy backdrops and high quality lighting and sound arrangement, this is absolutely the go to place to party after a tough week at work.
- LOFI Eastlake – This jazzy treasure of a location on Eastlake is a preferred hot plug for those who simply love to dance. The trendy club hosts all from DJ nights to rap, indie rock and improvised routines, showcasing both state and worldwide talents.